Thank you for visiting and shopping at House of Curators. The following information sets out the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Processing your Order
An email confirmation is sent to your e-mail address after placing your order. Please keep this e-mail as proof of your purchase. This is an acknowledgement of our receipt of your order, and not a confirmation that we have processed your order for shipment.
Shipment Processing Time
Processing time refers to the time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping. After your payment is authorised and verified, all orders are processed within 7 days. We will contact you if there are any delays. However, some orders may ship within as few as 3 days and some may take up to 4 weeks.
House of Curators does not ship internationally at this time. We ship domestic only – most areas within Australia.
Our company does ship to both commercial and domestic addresses.
- Shipping rates are calculated on a standard delivery to the front door at ground level of the delivery address provided only. Requests for carriers to complete delivery beyond the parameters of a standard delivery are at the sole discretion of the carrier, and may incur additional charges.
- To ensure that your items are delivered safely and in good order, it is required that there be someone present who is authorized to sign for the receipt of goods.
Shipping Rates and Delivery Estimates
We endeavour to get your order to you as soon as possible. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipment, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery time. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfil your order.
Shipping Rates for a Standard Furniture Delivery NSW
The shipping rate for a standard furniture delivery within NSW is $99.
Shipping Rates for a Standard Furniture Delivery Australia Wide
The shipping rate for a standard furniture delivery for all other states including QLD, VIC, ACT, SA, TAS, NT, and WA is $160.
Shipping Rates for a Standard Cushion Delivery Australia Wide
The shipping rate for a standard cushion delivery Australia wide is $20.
Shipping Rates for a Standard Rug Delivery Australia Wide
The shipping rate for a standard rug delivery Australia wide is $30.
- Business day means Monday to Friday, during normal business hours, except holidays.
- Assembly and rubbish removal are not included in a standard delivery.
- Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered.
- In the event we believe we will incur excessive shipping charges in respect to your order, we reserve the right to make delivery of your order subject to you agreeing to pay the additional shipping charges. If we intend to charge for additional shipping charges, we will contact you to discuss this and will give you the option to pay the additional charges or cancel your order with a full refund or store credit.
- Orders that consist of multiple products may be delivered in separate shipments.
- We request that the individual carrier contacts you in advance of completing a scheduled delivery, but we cannot be held responsible if they do not facilitate such a contact.
- When placing your order, we consider these factors when calculating the Estimated Delivery Date:
- Transit Time: The amount of time it takes your order to leave our distribution centre and arrive at the local delivery carrier.
- Weight factor: Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
- Due to issues outside of our control such as delayed manufacturing times, shipping delays to port, supplier warehouse issues and carrier schedules, packages to and from our facility in Campbelltown, NSW may be delayed. We appreciate your patience during this time.
- We will not be responsible for wrong shipping address if you provide incorrect information.
House of Curators reserve the right to refuse delivery to specific locations for items we deem at high risk of loss or damage, and also areas that are inaccessible with standard courier and delivery services. In this case, you may choose to have an item delivered using your own carrier, in which case all insurance for loss or damage to the order caused by the delivery will be your responsibility.
A redelivery fee may occur if the customer is not at home when delivery is attempted.
- In the event that a carrier has made delivery arrangements with the customer prior to delivery and the customer is not there to receive the goods, House of Curators reserve the right to charge any applicable re-delivery fees.
- In instances of a ‘free delivery’ promotion, any subsequent redelivery fee incurred by us after the initial delivery attempt will be passed on to the customer in full. This may also include storage fees where applicable.
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment of your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org